Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Printed Fashionable Tunics

I really love wearing tunic, if you will open my wardrobe, all you can see are jackets and tunics be it long sleeve or sleeveless. I wore the sleeveless under my jacket or on top of my long sleeve shirt. This is the only thing that I think will match my pants since if I wear something short-bodied tops then I think it will not be modest at all. Below are some of the latest fashionale tunics that I found online. I love them all!

Printd tunic dress- I will probably wear this with beige loose pants and beige plain hijab, blue green shoes and bag with matching dark brown fashionable jewelries.



Printed bell sleeve tunic- could be worn with loose black pants and plain pink pashmina hijab. One thing I love with this tunic is the bell sleeve which is perfect for this season.




Satin-trim printed Tunic- this is one of my favorite color combination, the black and white. If I have to wear this, I will match it with black loose pants and black hijab with silver accessories.



Floral button front tunic- my younger sister will definitely love this! This could be worn with light colored pants like grey, off-white, plain white or light blue with matching hijab of course.
Check this link to shop more similar items.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I live in Canada and I see all of these amazing clothing and i would very much like to buy some of them. How can I do that?

kismet said...

Kismet Bazaar is the largest skirts, tunics and scarves store between Philadelphia and Washington, DC
www.kismetbazaar.com

cashmere said...

Lovely tunic tops very similar and designer style like the tunics I buy from Yours Elegantly online. I like the long sleeves tunics as I am plus size. I like your tunics. Yours Elegantly has 70% off and gift special so I tend to shop their site constantly but will give your site a try for sure.

Comeca Jones said...

Love them all as well stop by my blog I do other fashion post .Im sure you will love them!

Anonymous said...

Check our collection of modest, stylish tunics.
URL: http://www.shukronline.com/womens-tunic.html