Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dress in Style from Spiegel

I was looking for some formal dress this morning and what caught my attention was the Spiegel's spring collection. It's been a long time that I did not able to visit this site and I'm glad I found something I like from their list.
This is hand-crocheted sweater separates with pretty scalloped edges. I really love its color, best worn with dark brown hijab with matching accessories. BUT beware muslim ladies out there, don't show it off like the model above if you will wear this kind of dress, it is recommended to slightly close the jacket since the dress style is quite fitting to th body. Suitable for all occassion!


Metallic Linen Dress
What I like in this dress is the material used and the style of course, I think it will be very comfortable to wear especially when the heat of summer is nearly approaching soon. It could be worn with black hijab or any color that match. Suitable to be worn as casual or as a chic day dress.

Fit and Flare Dress
This is my favorite among the 3 and I'm dying to own! lol :D Yeah, I really love and adored this dress including the accessories! If I have to wear this dress, I will wear it with light clored floral silk hijab to break the solid and to look more attractive. Suitable for career wear or chic day dress.

No comments: