Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Latest Finds: Ponchos from Spiegel


Modesty, Comfort, Elegance, Style? What else are you looking for? I think all these ponchos above will give all the things I looked for this season. That’s why I chose to post it here in my blog to share it to you dear readers. However, to comply completely with our dress code we cannot wear that alone for our tops since the sleeve is a little bit shorter so we need something to cover our full sleeve.

In this case I think it should be worn over a long sleeve t-shirt to completely cover what needed to be covered. A matching loose pants and plain hijab will complete these outfit.

10 comments:

StylishMuslimah said...

great find!

Anonymous said...

Very elegant!!!

ladymuslima said...

Salams sis,

I really love your blog, masha Allah.
I’m starting out a hijabi blog / online store my self (from Indonesia), can I link your blog in mine?

Please check out my store, hopefully you’ll find it interesting. I promise I’ll keep on adding new stuff in there :)

Lady Muslima said...

Btw, the site is: http://www.LadyMuslima.com

Thanks :)

Annouri said...

Assalam 'alaikum sister,

I apologize and hope you don't mind me posting this.I just thought you and your readers might find it useful :)

We are a new online boutique for muslimah and currently having a little quiz on our website with giveaway prizes of beautiful clothes and hijabs. To join, you just need to choose 5 items on the list that you like most, and if you're one of the winners we will send one of your favorite items to you, for free. We will even cover the shipping cost for you, wherever you are!

Thank you and please keep up this wonderful blog :)

{Annouri}
{http://www.annouri.com}

Unknown said...

Salaam Malaikum,

We are PAXON, a newly-established fashion label.And we have launched our new collection just in time for the upcoming eid season. We are hoping that you might be interested to review or run a feature of PAXON in your wonderful blog.

Thank you very much.cheers!


http://www.paxononline.com/

N-Ti said...

The Georgette poncho looks great.

Comeca Jones said...

Love the ponchos they are so me!

Wisdom said...

Assalam 'alaikum sister,

I would like to share with you a Canadian Islamic clothing brand. www.n-ti.com. the styles are designed and made in Canada. i invite all sisters to take a look, they will appreciated it.

JZK
Assalamu Alaykum
Dikra

jessica said...

Super Cool hijabi fashions for Modest Islamic clothing :)