Thursday, April 3, 2008

Modest Daytime Dresses

Today I found a website called boston proper while I was browsing for some daytime dresses to feature in this blog today, most of their products are not modest at all but I still able to pick something which I think will be appropriate to wear by fashionable muslimas out there :) These are good for spring and n summer days, perfect to be worn anytime of the day esp. at the parks and seasides:


Vintage kaftan dress



Color-brushed strapless dress



Smocked border-print dress

All of the above dresses should be worn with matching jacket to cover the shoulder and sleeve of course. The jacket below is one of my picks to wear with these dresses. I knew there are lots of jackets that will be more prettier than this but I'm quite lazy this morning to search for more, lol :D

Embellished denim jacket

Lastly, the most important thing, don't forget to wear the matching HIJAB to complete these set!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the first dress, looks so cool!

rieaane said...

Anonymous, me too :)

Anonymous said...

I love the beautiful girls...and their outfit...

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a lovely picture?

Anonymous said...

The lovely beautiful girl soot a nice photo.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Clothes! Good to see these clothes. We can buy these clothes with Boston Proper Coupons that offers discounts and promotion packages.

Alexa said...

Really these dresses are awesome and i liked it very much.I am very interested in buying your dress. I have found one in my area but they are asking 3,000.So i want to purchase these dress.Prom Dresses 2011